Monday, February 12, 2007

often, reality is in your head

i really should be writing reports. i promise to start on my 1500 word essay tomorrow. and my industrial attachment report. i mean. u know things are bad when ur essay only has 6 pages and there are people who tells u they are only half way through and there is already 12 pages
ok time for me to get back to serious studying. with cny around the corner...... sigh

work wise, my supervisor is still amused by me.
he:'' whats the drink u are drinking(pointing at my cup of orangy water)
me:'' vit C.my mum wants me to drink. ''
he: '' ur mum pampers u huh?''
me:''no!''
he:'' hard to bring up kids these days''( i wonder if he meant me?)
ok so after that he went on to discuss those sampling system and how to calculate pipings n crap. he was amused i brought along my chem eng process textbk.
me:''oh cause need to know conversion factor''
the next thing i know, he burst out laughing. haha. and then he handed me his secret program of converting. u know to convert from SI units to those British /US units. so now. i have his secret program. hahahhaha

that aside. i guess there are actually cute guys ard me. the guy in the cubicle next to me is cute in a nerdy way. and we are always spying on each other. haha. and today in my HR class, i found a guy from the same JC as me who is cute in the intellectual way.

i mean work gets a little boring. i mean. who spends hours reading abt valves? and today, i got handed another book on filters. but its enriching in a weird way. i mean. who would know a valve cost US$150. i should set up a valve making company next time. they already have 2 ways 3 ways valve. i should design some 10 way valves.

if u dont like someone u have on msn, or dont wish to talk to him
do u use the delete contact function or block function?

No comments: