Saturday, February 03, 2007

very much into dress and flower prints recently..anyway as most of u already know this is my latest facebk and friendster pic. the reason being. i think i look thin here.and this is my newly acquired top.
well if theres one thing bad about america.well its the main cause of my tummy!
i promised myself not to shop for 1 yr after coming back from US. but it seems shopping is just my greatest form of entertainment now.
bling bling accessories like those in the pics are almost endangered now. because i cant wear them to work. i still remember when my supervisor gave me my uniform, he pointed to my dangling earring and said
''oh ya and u cant wear them to the plant. wait get stuck.dangerous''
and so being a little bored today, i painted my nails blue as shown below. a little surprise for my boss. lets see how he will react and what he will say on monday when he sees my painted nails. hahahaha

and bought a new bolster for my brother. like the size of lala!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: