Thursday, March 29, 2007

friday..tomorrow..

to sum up the week=stone.emotionless.
i just want to hide under my desk in my office everyday. i don't wanta talk to anyone. i want to be left alone.. no not pms. just jaded. its called the-i dont care about u, so why should u care about me syndrome
i was staring at a seemingly non existent but interesting object in space today.when my boss asked me go out to the plant site. real bummer. cos it was raining. but yea sure.bring the zombie along. so on listening to him talk to a woman, i asked ''what alien langauge is that?''
grinning he told me it was cantonese and then told me happily in the future he can scold me in cantonese and i wouldnt know. =.=
actually i meant to ask what kind of dialect is that.somehow. i wasnt thinking right. and sounded like a bimbo. sigh

anyhow. i think i need to know some geeks from computer and electrical engineering. preferably those that carry pocket calculator around.so they can explain to me about transformer,fiber optic,breakers, routers.Ethernet.modem crap. all those cables all over the place. i wanted to tear my notebook or tear the whole control room down today. chemical engineering huh.

to divert. i find it weird people ask me if i am a Singaporean. the next time someone ask me that, i am gonna say ''no, i am from western Sahara''
maybe cos i am too fat.
either S'porean girls are looking emaciated or i am getting fat. i think its the latter. sigh.
i am glad next mon is my last HR class. and my exam is in 3 weeks time. so many things to read. no time to go out. argh.
busy but yea crys.bring me out and entertain me. sighz

No comments: