Wednesday, March 21, 2007

there's this thing i notice.. when i was in states and ISU. that whenever the american push open the door, they turn to check to see if there's anyone behind. and if they see u, they'll hold the door for u.
and even in my company, the Caucasians are doing the same thing. today i was about 5 meters away from this Caucasian guy, and then he saw me coming n he held the door for me. on the contrary, i have not noticed any Singaporeans guy doing this. un gentlemanly... haaa

anyway. so its kinda like a habit that i learned-so whenever i push open a door, i'll check to see if there's anyone behind...
and horror of horror, today, as i turned behind......
it was cute guy 1 in his orange jacket n a new hair cut.
i think instead of holding the door, i slammed it shut. haha

kinda drained mentally recently..... like too much stuff gg through my head.. so i decided to bury myself under my piles of notes and chit chatting with people. ha my supervisor is off till the end of the week. so i am shaking leg in my office. feeling a tad of calmness finally..
and i have the new resolution to not use my laptop and the internet for a day or 2. i am wasting too much time surfing and reading random stuff. must do other things... must test my willpower. haha

No comments: