Sunday, March 04, 2007

sometimes its getting really hard keeping my cool
but i'll choose not to dwell or talk about it
one thing for sure that you are capable of, it's ruining my day. that i wouldn't mind, but when u go to the extend of ruining that of my friends', that's what i cannot stand

one thing for sure also, it's that you are outta my life
maybe there was a time where u meant a lot to me, but now, i can say for sure, u mean nothing to me.

but i will not give in to angst and hatred

''you get down, get real low down''

nothing you say will get me down.. i am basking in this fleeting love and happiness as you call it, but i have no regrets, for love to me is simple yet a little crazy and impractical. i am not afraid of giving all my heart to someone and getting hurt. but i 'll also let go of someone if i feel he will be better off for there's only so little i can do. and after all.. everything is ephemeral



No comments: