Thursday, March 22, 2007

ok i am going to limit myself to 20min on the internet.
i am really wasting too much time reading unnecesary thing
my company's internet has only msn.com to read(the only webpage available. and today's topic was on marriage,infidelity,cheating on ur partner. so that was the only thing i could read. u see thats what i mean when i say i read all kinda random things which is why i say i cant spend too much time on the net. i'll read anything i click randomly.

the way things have been lately, i am still a tad apprehensive and disillusioned. about people, about life. like i was asking myself, what really is my priority in life.
i drew out some kinda plans for my future. but life really have its own twists and turns. who can expect what's gonna happen.

if i could get u off my mind for a day, i'll let go of everything

No comments: