Tuesday, March 27, 2007

too many random thoughts
too tired to post them all.
too tired to even think what i am saying

at work, my favourite activity is to terrorise my boss. when i am bored.i'll go look for him to talk.
the other day, my boss asked me to design a proposal. they are changing some network crap, hence the large amount of time i spent reading on modem, router, IP and cables. and doodling in the process. i was happily drawing tweety bird when he suddenly pops by. luckily,he didnt notice my doodle art. and goes on telling me what i am supposed to plan.

being a little(ok very) tired, i commented that the job was an easy one for me and he stared at me incredulously.
no, truth is i have no idea what he was talking about. but i just wanted to sit n stone n for him to go away. so. i guess. having spoken too fast, i am expected to hand in something constructive with minimum help(since i said it was easy, i cant possibly ask for help right? haha), which also means i am dead meat. because today he happily told me i gotta do a presentation to the big boss and other engineers.

something not so random:
I miss my pineapple tart!
sighz!

No comments: