Sunday, March 11, 2007

its really horrible
my canon ixus i is really dead. which is really tragic because i really like it. its cute and nice. we went through alot, sun,rain snow and all that travelling in US. i guess i will preserve its remain.
it's horrible because it means i have to buy a new camera which also mean i am going to be broke. maybe i will just buy an ugly big bulky camera=(
and i promise to take really good care of it. i know i dont always take care of my stuff. my handphone is only 3 months old and its kinda dead cos i dropped it like 10 times already. the only thing i really take care of is my ipod. although i still haven bought a nice skin or pouch for it. haven had the time to buy the coach one. sighz.

kinda horrible. i was also searching for this pair of heels. this pair i bought in US for some grad night. n i realise its gone. i think i threw it away somehow. because on my last day of crazy packing i was throwing all kinds of things from clothes hangar to books to shoes to clothes.. and since i shop and buy at walmart whenever i am bored. haha. i actually threw away really a hell loads of stuff..its sad. i wanted to bring that pair of heels back. i wonder why i threw it away.

horror of horror. i spent my entire sunday doing project.
actually i m now pretty fine with my project mates. they seem pretty nice and really interested in my elusive love life. in which they think i have a few boyfriends because of my multiple rings. i dont know what gave them the idea but i came up with some really interesting stories. maybe next time, i'll say i am actually married with 2 kids. one called taptap. the other called taffy. (ya when i have a kid next time, thats the name.haha)
actually doing project with different people. is pretty exciting as well.. but sometimes at the extent of your grade.. but.. whatever..

well tomorrow is presentation day, doom awaits me. wish me luck. i guess i need some self confidence too.

No comments: