Tuesday, March 06, 2007

with a 30 min presntation nxt monday, and 10% of it done, i am a little screwed up.
it is time like this that i miss scott little and dan olson, two projects mate i had .
scott,if any of u can recall is the cute guy who is slightly cocky(but then again he is a dean lister) and love a one man show. and who got us a 90 for our design project back in ISU. if he were in my HR project now, i can imagine him saying '' oh well, i am voluntering to do the 3000 words essay and 30 min presentation, i m sure u wouldnt mind..but if u would really like something to do, you could help me click the mouse as i present. and bring a nice file for the report''

dan(also a cute guy,also on dean list) on the other hand thinks a little too highly of me probably because i was an undergrad in the same graduate class as him. once i was semi asleep in class, he came to ask me abt some differential equations homework. which i honestly, didnt even look at(and couldnt do even if i did). but it was weird he asked me since the rest of the class were PhD students and teaching assistants. anyhow. 4 of us were in the com lab working on a biomedical project-typing a transmittal letter. and out of nowhere, he turned to look at me and asked ''Kai, do u think i am phrasing it correctly??''
anyway. dan went on with a solo 20 min presentation which he volunteered. and we got an A.

why cant there be a scott or dan in my HR group. boo hoo hoo

i foresee my weekend being taken away.
but as what the 'justin timberlake' always tell me after class--''take it easy''
no point worrying abt things u have no control over.
&as the song from LP goes''fear is how i fall''
i guess i just have to be more confident and optimistic.

work today was spent chit-chatting with uncles.
because they say the weather was too hot for me to go out to the plant. so i just stayed in the air-conditioned control room.
someone told me. he liked my smile and giggle. (someone like me metallic smile.??ahaha but dont laugh at me la. a couple of months more i'll have nice teeth than u! ) and hehehe what is so nice about a giggle?
was climbing the stairs when this (old)caucasian in business suit smiled and say hi. i nearly rolled down the stairs
weird day.............

No comments: