Friday, April 27, 2007

guess who i met today?
SHARON TEO SHIOK HUI.

haha what a coincidence!
was out in town with elysia. finally had jap food..wee..caught 200 pounds beauty, this korean comedy. had a great time laughing myself silly. and there's a hot babe in the show.. reminds me a little of dawn yeo.
and elysia is a bad influence. she brought me to look at guys. we were like walking up n down from orchard to somerset. seriously, this is the first time i have done such things. and apparently i am so bad at it that when she asked me look at some guy, i can stand fixated in one spot and do a 360 degree turn and not knowing who she is referring to. and that i am so obvious when looking at guys that they always know i am looking at them. because they stare back. bleah. count me out next time. i'd rather look at girls. plus there's only one guy running through my mind everyday now. i aint frivolous ok. one guy at one time.

we came to the conclusion we are not that young anymore. must start paying more attention to looks and dressing while we are still not that old.. i guess.maybe i will try to increase the 5min i take to dress up to go out to 10 min. haha.oh and horror of horror, elysia knows my brother's gf.. i guess the world's really small..


and more abt me and RC. it happened that today, i was going down the stairs and talking on the phone and he, with the whole bunch of lab people came up the stairs. and they all started grinning and smiling. RAWR. i should have just told the one on the phone ''I LOVE U''..only i think he will faint and maybe they will think i am saying it to RC.

i guess.. i should start hiding under my desk. only thing is. we sit next ti each other. sweet. just sweet. thats it. i am printing a life size poster of alex tmr. haha that will scare him off totally.

.

No comments: