Thursday, April 26, 2007

recently, , i am rumored to be interested in the pink shirt guy-RC i will call, who sits next to me in the office.
how the rumors started, i must thank XXX who told RC i asked if he was attached. which obviously i didnt. so since XXX and RC are from the lab, all the people in the lab think i am interested in him. one of them even asked my friend today '' so kl interested in RC ah?!''
no wonder RC has been giving me weird stares whenever he walks past my cubicle.

*faint*
to this, i came up with several solutions :
1) print a life size poster of the guy i like and plaster it on the wall of my cubicle. but wait the girls see the poster, then they also like him how?

2) well since RC sits next to me, the next time, i will call someone on the phone and say'' DEAR HONEY SWEETIE PIE DARLING CUPPYCUP CAKE I LOVE U''.(<-- by the way, never in my sane mind will i say this to anyone. for those who are attached, try it out. see if he/she faints) but wait, maybe RC will think i am calling him that.

3) start wearing more rings.

alternatively, might as well freak him out :
4) ''confess'' i am truly in love with him, buy a bouquet of blue roses and chocolates and give him a love letter. stalk him, freak him out. *evil laugh*

5) show him the photo of alex, the 20th guy on my top 20 list of guy, tell him i tink he is as 'suave' as alex. (*FAINT)and then ask RC if he mind giving me his phone number. for those who don know allex, i'll show u the photo another time.

6)give xxx a thrashing. RAWR

No comments: