Monday, April 02, 2007

on monday. we had a really uber interesting HR class. the lecturer put us into a room on the pretext of a discussion. and then secretly he filmed us. so after that. he played the tape. and to my horror. i had a screen time of 5-10s. showing me looking totally bored and uninterested n twirling my paper in sheer boredom. and everyone laughed at me while watching that=.=

today, came home, sat in my bed.. i think i sat there for a full half an hour. i was supposed to study. but really, my brain's overload. i just stared into space.
two meeting today.all those technical stuff. it's like chemical.civil.electrical enginnering all at one go. and i had to concentrate and listen. because i dont know what they are talking about.

well. my boss did treat me to lunch at a nice restaurant. it's this penang restaurant at international business park. and i had a plate of penang nasi lemak that cost 10 bucks. i don't know. i find it tiring having to talk and see people for a whole day. i need some time alone without anyone around me.

well..going back to stare at that non-existing object in front of me again.......
All my words are falling short
And theres so much I want to say

No comments: