Sunday, April 01, 2007



i am a tad happier today


because i did a lot of shopping over the weekends. mango's spring collection is pretty nice.only those stuff i like usually doesnt have my size anymore.


did i say i have enough new clothes to last me till the end of the yr? i think. after e rampage i did inUS .plus my non stop shopping since i returned. i would say. till the end of next year.


and my mum told me next fri is a public holiday.hohoho




i am convinced i have gained wt. the weighing scale doesnt lie
anyhow to divert. u know. as a guy. or as a boyfriend. one of the things u should never ever tell a girl. be it a friend.or worse still a girlfriend or wife. is that ''you look fatter'' or ''you put on weight ah?''
i think personally.guys who tell their girl that ought to be killed. i mean.so u tell her that, what do u want her to do? why deprive her of her chance to feast on food and subject her to such mental trauma. hahahhaha oh no.this isnt something personal. but if my next bf tells me that, i wouldnt kill him. i will ask him for money so i can go to marie france. hahahhaha
i guess no matter what, we can't get past the notion of basing/ liking someone due to his/her looks. that in us, therein lies this shallowness. i mean. looks matter. fact. period.
by the way, anyone out there wants to sponsor me to marie france? hahahaha

haha.. which brings me to an intersting msn conversation with a friend.. when i told him sthg abt what my next bf should be like... his reply was ''oh so when will be the next''
and then i also learned to my horror that SDU doesn't exist anymore.means what? no more national matchmaking society already? then how like that how. hahahahha.next. i've been saying this too many a times. probably there won't be a next. i am packing my bag n setting off to tibet. haha



someone send me lucky charms awhile back. i love lucky charm! look..i think i even look like the elf or pixie on it! hahahahhaha
no oil nei=P.my secret language.

anyhow.with the recent tag-saga.i am abit apprehensive as to who is reading this blog.
i've been racking my brain as to who tagged. like a PI. please tell me it's April fools and one of u guys there is playing a joke. haha. because i think this is a friends only blog. though not private.but i doubt any strangers actually read it. so tell me please. come on i wont be angry. i dont stay angry at people for long anyway. hah

No comments: