Friday, April 06, 2007

i am pretty sure that i am weird. not that its something new.
that one moment i am super duper hyper and the next i am feeling like i am in some kinda doldrum. and i must say i have really drastic emotional swings.
and i can say all the weird stuffs anytime to anyone. its kinda like they just pop up in my head.
and i think i have cultivated the weird habit of studying with my laptop. somehow. i just gotta on it.something i attribute to my ISU days. it's horrible cos its very distracting. esp with msn. so i must force myself to pry away from msn and surfing net. yours truly here shall fight the internet monster.

yesterday was spent on retail therapy. as i did my rampage at mango. i'm feeling the pinch now. i figure i'll start wearing a new piece of clothing everyday, they will last me till aug. and then i can start shopping again for new clothes for the new sch yr. although i am really dreading gg back to NUS. kinda being away from it for a yr save for my monday classes. and i didnt miss NUS.
but at least the moday class is at business faculty and not engineering. and there are cuter guys and prettier girls there. haha whatever it is, one yr left. i must say yr 3 was a rather cool yr for me. very different and i have truly experienced and learnt alot. and more importantly, i spent my time away from NUS.

gotta go on some hiatus again.. 2 weeks or so.
and then after that. it's liberation. may, june, july..
kinda sick of blogging anyway.

my phone is kinda erratic by the way. i need to buy some shock proof phone next time. although i kinda like this phone.. haha this is kinda pointless but jesse mccartney(<- quite cute) used the same phone in his video- just so you know. well he was taking photos n videos of his lover with it. but i think the resolution of the camera of the phone is kinda sad.haha and the phone has a lot of screen time in the mtv.. only his is black. mine is red. haha
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know




till next time folks.

No comments: