Monday, April 30, 2007

was looking at movie guide of the year
ok..for all u saw fans..apparently, theres going to be SAW 4. haha i shd bring cherry to watch it. i think watching saw 3 was like watching Disney cartoons for her. as for me, i couldnt remember much of the show. because i spent my time behind my hands

that aside

my scandal with RC is getting ore and more horrible!XXX is like having alot of fun.

so apparently, RC always lunch with this fellow female intern.
and XXX( the same evil uncle) told RC to chase after me instead for reasons i wldnt say because i almost choked when my friend told me abt it...
grrr...... ok i mean RC is quite ok looking ..and he's actually pretty nice la.. there was once i borrowed his office's phone cause mine wasnt working...so later he had to go down to lab..he actually came to tell me to just go ahead to use his phone if i need it as he's not going to be around...
and now things have became rather awkward(must pretend to be looking at the floor for gold whenever i walk past his desk)...and if the girl hears of what XX says to RC, i'm pretty sure i am gonna be hated.

sometimes people are so judgmental abt looks.. the other day i was out with a friend.. and we caught a friend of hers with her bf..and my friend commented that their bf isn't very compaitable with her friend in terms of looks.

my point is..we are under constant scrutiny always and at the end of the day..do you want to live up to your own expectations or other's expectation of you.

that said..how would u feel or think or react if someone tell u ur bf/gf isnt that compaitable with u? in terms of looks or just in general?




TOMORROW is a holiday!
Sigh..


tired of the facade
tired of telling myself everything's gonna turn out fine
there's only so much one can do


No comments: