Thursday, April 19, 2007

someone. i remembered. i think it was yip kai.at one swimming training.eons ago.we were gossiping about a couple who kept breaking n patching back
''wa like sewing machine ? can sew and patch back ah''
the days where there were crushes here and there and never-ending gossiping and chit-chatting. that ricky always scold us that since we have the energy to talk, we were not training hard enough. i haven swam for god-knows-how-long. that i suddenly have the implulse to jump into the pool right now. because i wonder, if i can stilll swim, if i can still remember something i spent half of my life doing.

but my point is, i don't believe in a sewing machine. meaning. i think i have said this right from the start. that to me, when a relationship ends, it's the end. period. i won't look back. especially not to someone whom i have no nice memories or whatsoever, who gave me nothing but misery.& refuse to give me peace even when we have broken up. it seems like i am the villain here. so be it..
i believe there's no right or wrong in a relationship.. because feelings are hard to comprehend. therefore i can also perfectly accept that one day my bf or husband cheats on me or tell me we are over.
there are many things in life where there is just no turning back

and that’s why your world
I’m over it
So sure
I’m over it
I’m not your girl
I’m over it
-katherine mcphee--so over it--

No comments: