Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Even sharon got affected by the disease and became a MONSTER!















>
>






>>




Ok, I admit. It was me. I did something to aloy.................



































The real Culprit. Just a little little weeny bit of vodka is enough to kill aloy.
















And of cos, his three very lovely and innocent girl friends. I mean SERIOUSLY, we look so nice and innocent, do WE LOOK LIKE E KIND WHO WILL DO SUCH EVIL THING TO A GD FRIEND?See, esp the middle one. ANGELIC SMILE. *choke*












Anyhow. Thats e much 'hyped' aloy sadako. I know la. Very backdated stories. Really didnt have time to post it.
I miss everyone anyway! Just that exams are coming. Don't really have time to meet everyone! Hope u are all doing fine!

Next up...The Crazy TaptAp goes to lab and climbed up some ladder, in heels. Ok not really.
ANd SAW 4 is out! DAM! gonna catch it! Although i vaguely remember telling myself after watching SAW 3 that i am never gonna watch any SAW stuff.
Well, this time round, i'll bring a towel. And whoever is next to me. BEWARE.
As if i haven already being acting a little crazy these days..

No comments: