Monday, November 19, 2007

This is bimbi in his one of his bimbitic pose, dated a few months back. And who is hopefully not reading this
For those who thinks that the bimbi has been forgotten..
Well
Bimbi hasnt been forgotten and is still my favorite bimbi. .Bimbi i suppose is doing pretty well and still making waves in ISu with school, hot mamas chicks and parties.

I miss so many many people and places. Doesn't help it's thanksgiving now. This time last year, i was in California and watching the thanksgiving parade in Chicago.(Although it was so cold that i almost froze and fainted on the streets)=(
I really wish i have wings. Or i wish i have a time machine.
This is bad. This is getting me down. Too often.
MAybe When i graduate next year, i might just decide to tour US again and if all else fail, i will make my way to Alaska or Siberia and Greenland..

No comments: