Monday, November 05, 2007

My friend called me to tell me about the test being postponed. I thought she was joking. Where got people postpone a test on the day itself?And then i checked my mail.... This is the most ultimate prof ever. Seriously. I bet he postponed it cause he hasnt set the questions.

Dear All

I am posponing the quiz this evening. I am on medical leave today. The quiz will be held on 13/11/07 at 8:00 p.m.

Regards

Uddin


Ok maybe most of u are wondering: Isnt that like the best news one can ever get?

NO! not when u have many other tests this week and didn't get to study much thanks to this test. And not when u are ready to get it over and done with. LET ME DO MY QUIZ! RAWR. I DONT WANT TO RE-STUDY THIS WHOLE THING AGAIN.hahahaha


Bleah.And did i mention i didnt watch my TV show yesterday and crawled out of my bed today to study for it. I crawled out after 2 snooze. Would have taken 6 usually. #$@!@#$#@*&#

And my alarm has the most ironic ringtone. It's Innocence by Avril Lavigne that goes :

"Waking up to see that everything's ok. The first time in my life and now it's so great"

yea first time indeed.

Ok this is totally irrelevant.
I am pissed off.

No comments: