Sunday, November 04, 2007

Many many tests next week, and tired to blog. 2 weeks of school left. Great.
Every other thing stays the same
Still reading everyone's blog diligently. Still surfing facebook, just lesser, in fact much lesser.
Still miss someone. Still mugging hard. Still have many many readings left. Still hiding under my blanket.Still studying with my laptop.Sigh.
Getting caught up with my own stuff, maybe that explains the feeling of indifference to people and things around me.

Because if your love was all I had In this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time...

No, i am incapable of such crazy beautifully sweet stuff. This one's from Until The End Of Time by Justin Timberlake. For all the lovers out there. If you still believe in the love that exists.
For the rest, you can fall asleep listening to the song. haha

No comments: