Monday, November 26, 2007

Still alive,just too busy. Weekend was good and bad.
Had a paper just. 2 hrs of essay amidst a backdrop of sneezing-because the guy next to me was sneezing non stop-probably once every 10 sec. Ok maybe he was really cold n sick. But I really wanted to whack his head with my water bottle, because at the end of the exam while they were counting scripts, the sneezing stopped miraculously.

6 more days to liberation, to beauty sleep, ktv, the sun, the beach, the malls, coffee bars, friends, and maybe a little booze. And of cos, the DAm FYP report. Sigh.

ok..photos another time. I am suffering from the feel-ugly syndrome. I dont even want to look into the mirror. haha i attribute it to too much mugging.

Some people never get the hint, but really i cant be bothered. The worst treatment u can give someone isnt hatred. But oblivion. And really, if i dislike you, basically, its a point of no return.

You caught me off guard
Now I'm running and screaming
~~Hero/Heroine

No comments: