Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"There comes a point in life where you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will"-Mistress Zee.
Pretty nice quote that i like.

How true that people walk in and out of your life.Some people stay for good in your heart while some just get forgotten. Which category you belong to, you can ask me. HAha
That said, ok. I miss miss-tress who hasnt been forgotten too and is still my favourite mistress.
Haha nope i wont post a photo of him bcos the only photo i have of him is..... =X.

If i talk about someone i miss everyday, dam this will be never ending.

I think the effect of too much studying is settling in. Woke up this morning and really just wanted to stay there forever.
I think i am seeing stars.
One star. 2 stars. Many Many stars.....
One page.2 pages. Many many pages.

"As we lie under the stars, we realise how small we really are"

It was the inevitable..

No comments: