Sunday, November 18, 2007

tAKING A break before i start gg bonkus.
Well, it's Study week. In other words, its stay home for a week and mugg till u cry and die week. The three most important stuff in my life other than my books now are my laptop, my phone and my ipod.And it comes to a point that i share my bed with them. So i am blogging on my bed.


Ok some photos for the ACKSX and i got new shades! I love wearing shades. I wish i could wear them to class.
I prolly wont blog much next week. Except post some narcisstic and unglam photos of everyone when i am really DEAD from mugging. I still have many many photos and drama-mama stories.
ACKSX never fail to amaze me with their stories. Oh and many thanks to Xh n PIGxian for e treat. All e best=)

已经分不清你是友情还是错过的爱情。
i dont know why but i totally adore this phrase. Prolly the last chinese phrase u will see on this blog.

I actually have a lot of things to say. But must MUGG. Till next time!EVERY MINUTE IS PRECIOUS!

No comments: