Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A far cry from yesterday, I am....

Crazy taptap in lab. No, i wasnt wearing heels exactly. But yea, i did have to climb up that ladder though not for posing purposes but to get the temperature of a dumb cooling tower. I can imagine myself being an engineer. Right. I will be everyone"s nightmare. IAnd yea, i know i look bad in all the photos. Bad hair day coupled with lack of sleep= zombie taptap.=(

Today marked the last lab session.
Guess i will miss everyone n our weekly laksa session in Arts canteen-sussing out hot babes and hunks. I agree. The girls and guys there in Arts are cuter than Engineering.
My lab mates were actually shocked by me when i appeared serious(for once) while preparing for the presentation. I agree i haven exactly been myself for the past few days.
The way i have been feeling lately......not good..not good at all. The sense of emptiness, never so great. I just feel like disappearing somewhere, somehow.
Last week of sch...then exams..

As for now, moutains of work separates me from the comfort of my bed. It's been a long and horrible day. I miss everyone.
There's nothing i can't get through.
but a far cry from yesterday...i am




































No comments: