Wednesday, October 31, 2007

November. And the end of semester gets close. 26 days to finals. These days, i just feel really dispirited, disillusioned and deflated. It's almost like i lost alot of my drive and motivation in life, like someone burst the balloon. But if anyone did, it's probably me.


Met crys in NUS yesterday. We were talking about what to do after we graduate next year. I did mention a while back i was pretty excited and want to get out of school. But really, i am not so sure now, and in fact, am dreading it. For some strange reasons known only to myself, I lost the motivation and drive. Suddenly, i feel lost and unsure of my own goals and what i want to do. I was reading this book that named the way i have been feeling about people as benevolent misconception. Maybe.


Anyway on why crys is getting bimbo:
1) she thought i really did kiss aloy.
2) crys(on wondering what to do with her Psychology degree) : " I want to a job that don't need me to use my brain"
kl: " got ah! BIMBO"

Other random stuff
Girls should rise up to oppression. I believe in equality in rlship. I am speaking this not from personal experience. But a friend was telling me abt her bf. Apparently, he loves making her feel jealous by constantly hanging out with girls, sending them home, taking pretty intimate photos with them, like hugging them. !!!.
And that said, he forbade her from going out with any guys. Not even her guy friends.
He forbade her from being late when they meet. But on the other hand, he is allowed to late.
Where got such stuff right! If the guy go out with girls and hug them, naturally the girl should be allowed to find some flings too! If he's hugging some girl, go find a cute guy to hug too! if he's sending a girl home, find a cuter guy to send u home!
Actually, i am just musing, the tit for tat theory mentioned above don't work and shouldnt be tried.
I am personally ok with guy who are attached going out with girl friends.


Actually, i think most girls will prefer a sense of security. Jealousy is by itself, a sign of insecurity.Maybe by making her feel jealous, he gets rid of his self doubts.

But,
It's good to still be able feel something other than indifference.

No comments: