Saturday, October 20, 2007

HAPPY 23rd to Poei!
Happy 21st to Aloy!The latets pics will be posted soon once i have the time. I promise to do up a really nice post. Clocked just 2 hrs of sleep yesterday, i am surprised i am still alive now...maybe i will drift off to wonderland soon..but must S-tu--dy---cannot--sleep.
Here's a story of me and aloy. Aloy's like the nicest guy friend ever because he has never scolded me, or made me angry or be mean to me( at least not till recently)..And he even wrote to me when i was in US. But despite knowing each other for 7 years, he is still perpetually scared of me and very polite and shy in front of me. Whenever we take phoots, he is scared to come near me. hahah
WE met way back in 2001 at bedok swimming pool where we trained.I didnt really notice him cos i don't look at cute guy when i am training ( haha yea right).
WE actually knew each other through crystal. Soon we came to be ICQ n SMS mates,( he didnt even dare to talk or say hi to me at the pool la) and after quite some time, we started to talk to each other on the phone and then we became friends--going to lan shop after training, playing gb. But I don't know how the five of us became close and why it was the five of us. I miss those times spent in the pool.
Anyhow cheers to 7 years of friendship, and many more years to come;)
Best wishes and have a great 21st. I hope u did, despite being smashed with cake and semi conscious for most of the night. =P
Posted by Picasa

No comments: