Friday, October 05, 2007





Met the pretty ah soh sista yesterday. Had a really nice talk and hearing her stories. Hee and satisfed my craving for the noodle from Hongkong Cafe. Everyone always laugh at me when i order that cos they say it's just maggie mee with pork dice and egg. I reckon i could cook that myself i guess. Ok then again, scratch that. How do you make the egg like that???
One day, i will have to really live by myself and learn to cook, wash clothes, mop the floor etc etc. Yes, i am the kind who can shrink your clothes when i wash them. It happened to me in ISU, many many times. One fine day, the woollen sweater just shrank for some reasons unknown to me.
And I got laughed at while using the mop to clean up the sodium hydroxide my grp mate spilled in the lab last tuesday.


I was told that guys like (pretty) girls who can cook well. I reckon so as well, since guys are erotic and greedy creatures.

That said, i shall migrate to Tibet pretty soon. If 5 years down the road, i am not in Singapore, most probabaly i am there.

No comments: