Monday, October 29, 2007

My fave cousin is getting married like next month. It's gonna be a church wedding, combined with chinese wedding. =). He's 26. She's 23( so young! )
Bird says i will feel the urge or need to settle down when i start work. Haha. I still intend to have a few more years of freedom though ;)


My uncle has the weirdest request! He asked if i could drive the bridal car! Thats COOL right! BUT ME?! Erm, yup, but i am worried we would end up in Johor and miss the auspicious time.
Not a bad idea though, we can then go there for seafood. Used to go to JB like yearly..but seems like in recent years, escalating crime rate has changed people's perspective of traveling to Msia.

The one thing i love about singapore is just being able to walk the streets without much fear, and not worry about being alone on the streets when the sky turns dark. Yes, i worried about that when overseas, largely due to the sense of unfamiliarity.

Anyhow, there's just one problem. I have my Finals in that week! If not i will jump at the chance to drive his bridal car! SIGH!! But i just said yes, because i tell u--Aunties and Uncles ARE MY GREATEST FEAR. Be it parents of friends, or my relatives, whatever. I can't communicate with them. I'll be extremely polite and yet say the dumbest thing to them.

But i am pretty happy and excited for him. Cos we were pretty close when we were young. I used to go to their place every week when i was young and play games like watergun, soccer. ( I will never forget the time he poured a pail of water over me in the lift!)
Haha ok that explains the unfeminine side of me. I never was feminine though, my parents made me do all kind of sports when i was a kid and i was more interested in sports. If i have a daughter next time, i will make sure she is more feminine.haha

Congrats anyway! Woot!

No comments: