Monday, October 08, 2007

ok, I realise i do get irritated by people rather easily. But i must also stress that this irritation passes as quickly as it comes. And also, just because i am nice to you doesn't mean i like you, although it is, for most of the time. On second thought, there isn't really anyone i really dislike except one. And most of the time, i will let you know if i don't like you.

Recently, this FYP student(XXX) msged me about some stuff, saying he needed my help for his project, complaining about my post grad student blatantly to me. Apparently, my post grad student, who was also his mentor was ignoring him and not giving him the help he needs. So i told him i think my post grad student has been ok so far, just not giving me enough work to do and most of the time i have to bug him to know stuff.

In an email XXX replied to me,XXX wrote this
"He treats you so nice. I think I have already known the reason"

??? What reason?
I really wonder what he was trying to insinuate.
I didn't think i was given preferential treatment in any sense. I had to ask the post grad student b4 he is wiling to render me help in any sense, until a point where he is almost irritated by my questions.
Whatever. So much for being a nice girl and sending him some of my project's stuff.
I just find it weird cos i don't even know who is XXX! I know his name, but not his face! Thats partly because i have been sleeping through FYP presentation so i don't know who is who when they are presenting.
And XXX isn't a Year 4, i know many of you, especially those gossipy ones are probably thinking about who he is.


No comments: