Wednesday, October 03, 2007

If you don't learn how to respect others, don't expect them to treat you with the slightest respect. So don't blame me for being mean here.


I'll just give a few sample of the kind of crap i have been receiving despite my posts previously warning on how i have no desire to receive any more msg from a faggot because i have ABSOLUTELY NO desire to have anything to do with him. Even the sight of him turn me off.

" Hey i think i have found the girl that suits me better already. Think it didnt work out for us because we really do have different personalities and hence prefer different type of partners. Think you prefer the more cute fun loving kind while i prefer the more cool, collected, mature womanly less girly kind which describes the girl i'm currently seeing. But we can still be friends right?"

[Anyone wants to friend friend him? How many of you send this kind of stuff to your ex? And by the way, don't come and try to show off a girl to me. Although i am not the hot babe material kind, my standard in girls is pretty high. Unless she is as hot as dawn yeo or what, don't come and show off any kitten or cat on the road and say she is hot. And lastly, i am pretty confident of the way i am and the way i look so words don't get me down like that. ]

" Just read an article about "face" stalking. Well i have to admit i am one of them when it comes to you. But i am glad i am not alone. Even though we've broken up and you will never want to speak to me again. How well or not well you are doing will always matter to me. Maybe even ten years later when i am married and stuff i will still be doing it but i will definitely let my wife know. We can face stalk together. I'll love my wife whole heartedly but i will still care about the well being of an old love like you"
.face stalk by the way, means stalking people on facebook.

[ If your wife facestalk with you, both of you must have some mental problem. And how about asking your child to facestalk together as well?]

" Hey channel 5 currently has a very interesting edition of fear factor. Its fear factor about ex. Good to see that ex can work together...."

[??? uh huh..and then? How many of you will send that to your ex???? Or tell me this is normal behavior]


Seriously, i say, go see a doctor. Seek help early.Instead of seeking attention like this.
And then move on. I will be VERY happy. Period. And please don't be an ass.

This is also the last time i will be talking about this. Because i think i am giving him undue attention.
Last but not least i understand my behavior here is pretty mean and unacceptable but i think i have been pushed to my limits but i also assure that i will let myself go down this kind of horrible behaviour again. Unless provoked unnecessary and i aint no sane. Everyone has a threshold limit like i said.
We will not hear abt this issue anymore. Goodbye.

No comments: