Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I need to do things and occupy myself with stuff to not let all those negative emotions overcome me and feeling disgusted by the stuff i chanced upon unknowingly & stupidly..Thats the way i handle bad mood. I hope it works this time.


I don't like you.
It's amazing how i can dislike someone as easily as i like someone.

The same old quagmire. I have had enough. Maybe now, i am out of it for good

I hope you guys like the photos. There's many many many more. After i am done with part 2, i will upload them of facebook. If i am free.


And The more i try, the less i feel
Drifting away...... but i aint stopping myself this time round. not anymore

[and for the 100th time, don't ask me who what how. and dont go about assuming things. ]

ok i am outta here. world peace.
This is...
The start of the end...

No comments: