Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sitting at Engine Canteen, eating yong tau foo, i was reminded me of a friend. I couldnt help but feel sad and disappointed.
Living up to other's expectation isn't the hardest. It's about living with yourself. In life, the simplest thing that you possess are the one that actually mean the most. But most of the time, we fail to see it till we lose them all.

I watch the world around me crumble,
But it's not like i won't build them up again.

This one's for you. Be strong. There's so much more out there to life. You matter alot to the people around you.

Trust is about what you do, not what you say. It is not something u can mend once it is broken. You gotta show me u mean what u said.


It was drizzling slightly, the weather couldnt have been more gloomy these days.

No comments: