Sunday, July 03, 2005

and last minute jitters again.
nah. not gonna run away already.if not i know i will regret again.i dun want to live my life in regrets.
so heck it la.
n so i won't abandon my blog.
not yet.
blogging. takes my mind off some stuff.


roddick.lost.not surprised. but he is cute.
aniway
had an interesting day.

i got stalked from tampines to parkway.
well dun ask me how i know i was stalked. since if u are being stalked u are not supposed to know. but i mean. after i retraced back things abit. i realised the scary truth.
its realli quite funny. n freaky.
u see. on a pretty sunday afternoon. i wanted to go to cathy to catch BE WITH ME. the supposedly nice show. yes watch alone. since my brother says i will cry watching it. i wun want to watch it with anione.

but then i was too lazy to go.mayb nxt wk when i feel better.
n so i decided to juz go tampines .and den since tampines is small n boring. n since my mum wanted to go parkway to eat, i took bus 31.

n den this guy in black took the sit next to me. next as in not beside me. aniway. watever. i thot he was staring at me. but i couldnt realli be bothered n i mean who the hell in the right mind would want to stare at me? so i put on my shades n started to stone. and den. in between my stoning session,i thought he kept looking at me. but i thought mayb he was looking outside the window. i mean. wat is there to look at?and den so the bus reached parkway n i got down. n he got down. den somehow as i was walking towards the mall. i noticed him walking beside me.

things getting a bit more suspicious. but i thought. aiya. parkway of cos everyone go to the shopping centre rite. so aniway. haha this is getting very long winded n boring. so aniway at the shopping centre, i saw this gal with a nice toothy grin. n then i realised she is the dream girl of someone i knew n had showed me her friendster pic b4. (*cough. f!0&@)
no prize fer a correct guess.
n so i forgot abt the guy n stalked her.

and den as i was getting out of the shop after being terribly bored of stalking. there he was. waiting outside. and there goes the pickup line................. hahahaha. i wanted to laugh. i mean. hello!!!!!!! of all the gals there. wake up. take a look at all the pretty girls around u.n wait till i put my braces. see if u still dare come. aniway. it was a bit freaky n i din realli dared to wander ard parkway anymore.

morale of the story: stalked n get stalked.

n its monday. D-Day.
haiz.
shall go cry now.
"is this a dream. or is it real.
i just hope to find a little peace of mine"

No comments: