Monday, July 18, 2005

these days. i dun realli know wat i m doing or thinking.
aniway. i m counting the days again. thursday guys. my big day. and brand new image. i will fly off to some island. prefably one like that u saw in LOst. got polarbears. boars. caves collapsing.n den so if u suddenly find me missing. or say. u dun get a reply when u call or msg me. it means i m lost at some island.
like i say. i dunno wat i m saying also.my imagination is getting wilder. haha.
yup.old blog entries. i read mine too.
i miss the old kailing. she was so carefree den. bleah.
and so once again. i extend my love to nus chem engine.thanks for turning me into a monster.
come this august. a new batch of expectant yr one will b joining this parched n gloomy boulevard of chem engineering. as a senior. i hereby pledge to pass on to them all the wrong information about chem engine. hahahaha.
of cos. its not totally uni's fault. maybe some changes. & on my part as well. and growing up.
someday. i juz question myself. m i doing wat i want to do.some regrets still lingers. over wat i wun say.i feel like i m still at crossroads. unsure abt my future. wat i want. growing up. sux u know. maybe thats y i always say i want to live in some island. no expecations frm anione. n away frm reality.
this life. often. we live trying to live up to the expectations of pple. of parents. of ur loved ones. of ur spouse.of friends.

crap aside.
my days. haf been monotonous.not boring. juz nothing interesting.
i hate those shops.wif stupid sales gal who come to u. n stand nxt to u . n scrutinize.as u browse through stuffs.n the thing was. i wasnt even like say ransacking the place. i was juz using my eyes to look.haha. crap. if i need a dog i wld haf gotten one.i rather u ask mi if i need help than stand them as if to wait for my cue.
and the worst of the worst. are those black faced salesgirl. the other day. i think i was wif xh or someone i cant rem. n the salesgirl juz wasnt veri nice.act like we invaded the shop by buying stuff. haha. crap. u dun even own the shop.
for cheap thrills(crys. u like cheap thrills)
e nxt time e salesgirl ask u if u need any help.
say GET LOST as loud as u can.
hahaha.

3 weeks left. =(

No comments: