Wednesday, July 27, 2005

and more gd news n bad news.
a few of my modules are openbook. 2-3 i think
but.i dun do well fer open bk stuff.$%^&*&^%!
aniway
i dunno how i am gonna survive nxt sem

explored the national library.nice building wif tons of space.
aniway
its hard being a gal
1st n foremost
there's e monthly problem
that not onli gets one into a BAD mood.but occasionally it causes discomfort n pain
e then. gals r EXpECTED to look nice.
thats y. gals must shave. wear make up. wear nice clothes flattering to their figure.
ya. figure. tsktsk. nice to see. hard to maintain. n its kinda inherent. somethings u have it.somethings u dun. n u cant reali change it.juz haf to b contented.
clothes n makeup. nice to look at. expensive to buy.to a guy. a few piece of nice clothings is enough. to a gal. its nvr enough. it never hurt to haf another shirt or jacket of the same colour.juz as long as its a different design.desires. are never ending.
n u expect them to haf brains as well.
no brain ones. u call them bimbo.
n gals haf to gif birth nxt time. work. n be a wife.mother. career woman. daughter-in-law.

haha.but sometimes. its nice to be a gal too.

aniway.crap aside.
i m hungry.
i miss eating MEAT.Graal!! hahahaha
my pants are feeling looser n more baggy. FREak.i m losing weight at the wrong places n gaining them at the wrong places. hmmmmm...
n these days. i seldom go on msn.
bcos. i know. the fave topic is WHAT MODULES ARE U TAKING NEXT SEM.i dun like it.cos it reminds me of school. so u see.how traumatised abt sch i m. haha
n honestly. if u ask me. why i m taking this module what-so-ever. or why i take 6 or 5 modules.
i DUNNO.
or let me tell u the common mentality:Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Don't We
-----------------------------------------------------
The Stars are bright tonight
And I am walking nowhere
I guess I will be alright
Desire gets you nowhere
I'll have you just the way u are

these days
since i use my desktop
so sometimes when i keep playing a song
n my mum goes: oh u playing that weird song again.
well at least she likes lao shu ai da mi
dl by a person called poeipoei

No comments: