Tuesday, July 19, 2005

why oh why do boybands haf to haf this constipated look, soaking themselves in the sea in their mtv?

yup. its confirmed
i haf made a few pple pissed off by not picking up phone calls or replying sms a few hours later
honestly. i haf no intention watsoever of daoing them.
its juzt i dun haf the habit of carrying my phone whereever i go n its in silent mood. bcos i hate ringtones n sms tones.


so anyway i checked my nus mail today
it says:
Dear students
Welcome back to NUS for another new academic year

yup. i cldnt be more excited.
i was suppose to spend today studying my timetable n reading cors crap. some crap abt my course etc.
but i procrastinated. bcos it juz put mi off tremendously.
n ended up. lazing ard. surfing dumb crap .toking on msn. like i m doing now. now that i m teethless. i can onli comunnicate thru internet. haha
^^*I try to runaway
But I can't find a place to hide^^*


ok la. enuf. shall go read my stuff. ciao=P

No comments: