Wednesday, July 20, 2005

tjese days i spent more on food den anithing. well in order to cut back on my spending. i haf given myself 50 dolaars a week to spend.and i haf now 16 left till sunday.
n thanks to food. i haf a tummy.trust me. eat ice cream .more tummy.
but i dun realli care animore
yup so this is it
tomorrow is the day
but what will come will come

bimbo issue which will stir up controvesies
today i realise y some gals or guys love to tan themselves
the advantages is that when u are dark. ur blemishes.dark circles. mole bcum less obvious.
for the gals. i think can save on make up.but den again do dark skinned pple put on make up? i think so rite.since maylays n indians do put make up? is it?
disadvanatges is that i read somehwre that a minute of sun aged u by 20 minutes. now.not vvery welcoming news rite. DAMN! i've under the sun swimming fer so many yrs! im gonna be a old hag soon! ok this sounds bimbo.
oh ya ws reading crys blog. its true leh. i think gals my age has pretty much learned how to doll themselves up.wear nice clothes.make up. haha so i look at myself as well.n realise
1)yup. i lost weight. m trying to put them back.but u tell me how wif my braces.
2)clothes. slightly different. last time. i buy sporty stuff.now i buy normal stuff. maybe an occassional feminine top.but i think my jc friends influence my dress sense e most.but. i still shop wif my mum.den we go to OG. lol the stuff ther veri funky one. lol
3)makeup. haha heck it la. makeup has a love hate relationship wif everyone. while u feel u look better. ok not feel. honestly. gals wif makeup do look decent. but at the same time.one must b aware that makeup everyday will b bad fer the skin.chemicals. wun do much good to the skin.so make up. nah. dun wnat. i m happy looking like a half zombie.

in short. i dun think i had changed much.maybe juz e hair.
aniway. priority in life now isnt abt looking gd isnt it. so one shdnt spend too much time on it.but i wld say. feelinf that u look gd or dress well is part of self confidence. but to me. beauty is also in the brains.thats y we haf the term bimbo.
n the more important agenda. now is. STUDIES! yup.mugger me,school's satrting n i m how excited can!!!!!(AS IF LA.juz e mention irks me)
of cos ttis is very subjective. to some. the priority is finding urself a lover.or so called soul mate. but to me.all this can b left to a few yrs later. n i dun believe in FINDING. such things will come if it is meant to be.
n to some. priority is training. did swimming ever bcam my priority?sadly it din.mayb thats y i cldnt realli do very well in it. getting onli mediocre results. u win some. u lose some.in a way.
students at the sports sch. i admire them.but i realli wonder. they are so young. how wld they know that they realli like e sports.passion or external pressure? utrs juz like catherine chen. does she like seimming. or was it bcos her dad pushed her? i personlaay wldnt b in swimming if not fer my dad.
n the sad thing. when u r in sports sch. instead of discussing what is newton first law.u discuss how to improve on that freestyle timing


ya. i m dam full of crap these days
but ok. my hibernation n winter break is here. till den. take care

No comments: