Friday, July 15, 2005

today. i walk again. against that frigging painful feeling in my mouth. but it beats lying on e bed and feeling the pain overwhelmes me. cant slp well....haiz... i haf only one word in my mind. REGRETS.
now i fully understand y i say. i dug a hole. n buried myself. bcos. its a slow n painful experience.
AND i am a teethless idiot. BOO HOO HOO
pain!!!!!!!! someone help!!!!!!i haf trouble toking now. $#%$^%^^~!*
"there's a rainbow for u n me. a beautiful sunrise eternally"
such a beautiful line. but i nvr believe in it.
i juz want to run away.
aniway
poei flew back to melbourne back into the arms of his dog gal. haha. LALA is still wif me. lala is crying now.
and it was comical to watch my dad interacting wif poei's frends.haha

today i leanrt the hard lesson of not carrying an umbrella out. having to run ard in e rain like a mad woman frm suntec to sim lim. all for one adapter. hate skirts that fly up when the wind blows
and oh ya. saw this woman called sharon teo. such a coincidence!!!! haha saw her on bus 36 n i got a shock. we got yuan2 fen4!
n guess wat. we saw yip kang during sch nats. n he saw us too!!! but its onli ME n XIUHUI!! haha so cool. he still remember us.

sleepy but i know i wun b able to slp. haiz...........................................
=(

No comments: