Wednesday, July 27, 2005

i was happily playing gunbound.scolding someone. n den poof the com died n restarted.
morale of the story: dun be mean
ok. went wif crys n xh fer lingerie shopping.crys is an underwear freak.
haiz
nothing seems to be able to mask the gloom of life.of school. bleah.
uni is like a maze
with so many things to discover
n i do feel like a fish
swimming n heading nowhere

i wasted my hols. partly to gear myself up fer braces.but i was quite happy.
but maybe nxt time. i shd do sthg constructive.
like take up some useful courses. like.how to be a career woman.how to cook.or some language course.or see wat nus has to offer me.
ya i also want to do some voluntary work. dun ask me why the sudden change of heart. i dunno. i juz felt like i want to.


and the mockery of all these stuff i haf juz typed is that the new sem hasnt even start.


uni blues is settling in.
i feel the gloominess overcoming me.

No comments: