Monday, July 16, 2007

back to school...booo boo boo..met a few long lost classmates n friends.....and then the afternoon was spent plodded in front of the computer in the com centre. how very interesting.doing nothing constructive.
and then it's the time of the year where tons of orientation camps and stuff are going on, where doe-eyed freshmen fill the school. HOW CAN ANYONE LOOK FORWARD TO SCHOOL AND ORIENTATION!???? haha. but i hate to agree that time passed really fast.3 years...what happened to the 3 yrs. Ok theoretically, 2 years only. Yr 3 wasn't spent in NUS,
but seemed like just yesterday i was the pesky freshmen. Only i wasn't anticipating or eagerly awaiting school and obviously, no orientation camps whatsoever for me. AND now..i am the old senior. GEEZ.
I don't want to go to school. haha

On a side note, my dressing gets rather erratic. Some days i dress up rather nicely(in my own sense..like dress, nicer tops,skirts, slight makeup) and some days, i will just wear crap stuff(tshirt with 3 quart pants. If i feel bad, probably i will wear my nerdy specs). Please recognise me which ever case. haha

And was on e shuttle bus
this man asked the driver if the bus goes to the business school
so the bus driver said" business tool ah? this bus dont go business tool. must go center(central) llibrary
I am not being mean here. I have being caught in situation where i mis-pronounced words.
Like trying to change a flight to San Jose from Des Moines. Me and friend had a hard time pronouncing San Jose( San-ho-say. how am i suppose to know.haha). I m pretty sure the woman from AA laughed at us. So dont be mean to people when they mis pronounced words ok?

No comments: