Tuesday, July 03, 2007

ok my eye is getting better..thanks to all those who were so nice to msg me abt it
mon i had two different sizes of eye.. today, it has regained the original size
although i think, my vision is still a little blur.. but i reckon it will clear up in a few days time

today marks freedom...no more having to wake up early
although u can call me weird.. i dun like the feeling of waking up to emptiness and not knowing what to do to fill the day... shaking leg and doing nothing or just gg out to have fun doesnt really go for me.. i mean..a breather once a while is good. but not forever.. or not too long......it would feel like i am wasting time n life away...

more 'exciting' stuff
recently one of my friend is trying to matchmake me. haha.

anyway..what do u do if someone ask u out( no not related to the matchmaking above) but u are not very close to the person..and dont have much to talk to the person....it's like a friend but not those really close kind...
i know i talk a lot because i dont like awkward silence.although some friends are those whom u feel comfortable with even if there is sheer silent..

anyway..i m gonna enjoy my hols befor FYP kicks in..so ask me out..i know i owe many people a 'date'!

No comments: