Saturday, July 28, 2007

today was movie day
watched the horror show called Alone with lala. It was actually not as scary as compared to the previous ghost shows i have watched like Shuttler but there was a pretty sinister and nice twist. And i guess it wasn't scary because i was (as always) hiding my eyes behind my hand at all the scary scenes. And at the end of the show, there was some kinda saw 3 scenario.

weird sightings: 1) mammoth thighs of a girl wearing mini skirt.ugh!
2) boob exposing girls. don't know whats with some Singaporean girls these days. must wear clothes to expose part of the boobs. maybe guys find it sexy. but i feel it distasteful.
3) cute guy, not cute girl friend

andy: " usually for a couple , one looks good but the other usually dont look as good"
kl: " ya lo, either the girl very pretty then the guy is not good looking, or the guy very good looking, the girl very ugly"
andy:" so is ur boy boy good looking ?
aha this is a trick question.

so lala spent the afternoon convincing me that true love doesn't exist. That a guy is definitely going to cheat on you somehow. Because i said if a guy ever cheats on me, then i m gonna dump him immediately. So the lala was trying to convince me that they deserve a second chance. HORRIBLE right. Guys are just horrible. and also apparently, i was told that asking a guy his shoe size is a sensitive question because of certain reason. this stupid lala is corrupting me with all his thoughts la! grr
and then met mummy for dinner and she saw lala. i reckon she thinks lala and i had something going on. but I didnt have the heart to tell mummy that lala belongs to a group called The Others. hahahahah

that aside, i pretty much still exist in a semi daze, declining appetite(no not anorexic). Sigh..am still trying to figure out what is wrong me really.


The path that I'm walking
I must go alone
I must take the baby steps 'til I'm full grown
Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they?
And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
[Big Girls Don't Cry]

I am a big girl. right

No comments: