Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Some random stuff :
The average height of a Singaporean Guy is 1.72m. haha ht is a sensitive issue to guys i guess in some cases so i shall not comment on my ideal ht in a guy/.

i finally found the key to being more productive. => no internet. yea. i dont need to count how much time i have spent on the net, oh yea online shopping. I wanted to curb shopping at malls. i ended up online shopping. luckily i aint a huge msn addict.
So i think the thing to do when school starts is- to disable my internet connection. Or chaining my laptop up, destroying the routers.

i tried listening to a few chinese songs these days but somehow they dont really appeal to me as much as English song. maybe i need to listen to more Chinese songs. I was listening to "kiss goodbye".sounds like a sad song.
but it's like " i tried watching lee hom but i ended up looking at you"


a really random and crap post that exemplify what i meant by wasting time on the internet.

No comments: