Thursday, July 12, 2007

I don't like taking trains.Simply because i have had bad experiences the past few times i took trains. The other day, i was happily seated and playing Snake 3( a dumb version)when this guy sat beside me. And within minutes, he fell asleep and his greasy hair found its way onto my arm. You know those situation when someone dozed off on you. And so i got a little irked(especially because the Snake on my phone screen has kamikazed into the wall.) But being a very polite girl, i resisted the urge to slam the head into the glass pane. haha.

The other day. I was not so happily standing in the middle carriage. And as the train meandered to a station, a group of people of a particular nationalities came in. Like tarzans and Hercules, they extended their arms to hold on to the bar above, thereby exposing the smelly armpits with a rather pungent and unique smell.


And today, i got pissed off by this aunty at the supermarket. Speaking of which, my mum is always making me run errands like buying fruits and vegetables.So i was hovering near the Kiwi section (Choosing kiwis is my speciality because when in Ames, my favorite past time is to buy them and eat them at 10pm.sounds morbid. haha) and i extended my hand to pick one up
Aunty: Aiya don't need to choose one la, the kiwis just arrived today.
taptap ignores the nosey aunty(who by the way is just another patron) and continues scrutinizing another kiwi.
Aunty: U want those hard or soft kind?! Must choose meh? i choose for you la!
taptap proceeds to pick the kiwi up and smashes it into the aunty face.
I like scrutinizing and staring at the hairy skin of the kiwi cannot arH?!
No, i didnt smash the kiwi at her. Today i was in a truly angelic mood. Thou shall not relegated myself to the class of ignorant and crude aunties.
ok now try to imagine me doing groceries. ARgh

No comments: