Thursday, July 05, 2007

i am gonna steer clear of malls!(right) haha i am an impulse buyer. sigh i m buying lotsa weird stuff. useless stuff.
actually last week was spent relief teaching at the kindergarten. it was really fun i thought, to see mummy at work. and i think i like kids. in the sense, they can be angry with u but yet when they see u the next day, they come to u with smiles. it was like..there's this boy jun yi..cos he was snatching someone's toy. so i just told him not to do that again( i dont scold kids la)..so he was sulking the whole day. but the next day, he came to me calling my name and waving to me happily when he saw me. other than that, there's devon, bryan, jun li..geez.all my favorite students. bryan is a really small size and cute kid who cries when people open his lunchbox because he hates to eat. devon looks like my lala bear. chubby and short. jun li has the biggest and most gorgeous eyes.
although seriously..i cant imagine if i have kids(IF EVER) next time, how they will turn out to be.. i mean.. what if they turn out as morbid and crazy as me? haha

life's really relaxing these days.. and carefree.. though i know days like this are fleeting. but it's really a good thing to spend a day not having to worry abt tomorrow. but pretty soon the semester gonna start, FYP gonna start.. i foresee hours in labs.......sigh
anyhow. TRANSFORMER(like finally) with lala( no not chubby and short. haha) on sat. then shopping with lala on sun.

i think i would consider myself someone with a small social circle. but i am alr having a hard time coping n maintaining contact with all my friends. am still working my way out to meeting up with those whom i have promised to meet once i end work. i guess for the friends i meet up or want to meet, they are the ones that matter to me. so in a way i am alr thankful for this small social circle.




When you walk away
I count the steps that you take

No comments: