Sunday, July 01, 2007

ok la all of u are gonna laugh at me
i slept for a total of almost 20 hrs today and yesterday
because my eye was really bad.
yesterday it was horribly swollen and tearing non stop and i cldnt even open it. it was painful just blinking . so had to go down to another doctor in the afternoon again. the worst thing was i was trying to re-submit my choices for FYP. and i cldnt see any crap. it was horribly traumatizing cos i was told to go to the hospital if it gets any worse.and so i lay in the bed from 2pm-6pm. 8pm-8am. feeling terribly sad and sorry for myself.
today. it was a little better. still a bit of blur vision. sigh. hopefully it gets better tomorrow.
haha but today, despite the bad eye, i did the most implausible thing of 'terrorising' someone with my singing. i mean u all know how horrible my singing is. hahaha.so embarrassing la.

and sorry lala abt this weekend..but thanks for being so understanding too and not killing me for not being able to go out with u... next week ok! and maybe we can catch TRANSFORMER.

back to bed.

No comments: