Monday, September 03, 2007

and i'll be here even as you are gone
nothing is real till it is gone

maybe it is stuff like this that makes us stronger


was talking to ah soh the other day..
probably she is the only one who really understands how i feel
because she has been through the same situation and probably feels the same way as me.
" it's like the world here has moved on without me"
yea, somehow i never really felt the same anymore.
it's like a part of me died or got left behind in another land faraway.
i can't really explain the changes u all see in me.
all i can say is that i am trying to find something positive out of it still.because this is real. or maybe not.
leaving it all behind.leading another life.going back to the same one. is that difficult. to me.

*don't bother comprehending the above. it's not meant for anyone to understand.and no, it is not what u think it is*

No comments: