Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Startling revelations about someone that made me realize that people are really multifaceted. This time round, i was gripped by utter disbelief and shock. And then it came to me, most of the time i never really try to understand people or know them well. I like doing things on intuition and feeling. Sometimes they are right, but sometimes, they have failed me too. Honestly, i am beginning to doubt my judgment of people.

Been eating far too many mooncakes, maybe to make up for last year.

Been sleeping at 3am for 4 consecutive nights, doing stuff that keeps me up. Or maybe, i waste too much time in the day. but don't ask me what i do at 3am.

And now, i am staring at my laptop, typing a report and feeling a senseless ennui once again
I will blog again--> when the snails have finished crossing the road.

No comments: