Sunday, September 02, 2007




Chem Engine Dinner and Dance.. some random pics..i was basically half dead. having slept 4-5hrs for two nights in a row. sp basically i spent just 10hrs at home for the past 2 days.
fri was spent from 10-7pm in sch. then met 4J at settlers. despite my semi slumber, me and Zhihao still won in Acquire. haha dynamic duo rawks! fri was bad la. some car banged me from behind cos there was some traffic jam and she was tailgating me. being so tired and half asleep, i wasnt sure if i heard some sound. so i didnt get out of the car. but no worries. the damage wasnt substantial. i guess. there are worse drivers than me around. at least, even though i am half awake, i dont bang other cars.
ah soh was telling me how her suzuki swift got rammed by a msian motorcyclist. the same scenerio as mine. traffic jam, the guy behing tailgate. can't brake in time, and so banged the car in front.
so she incurred a damage of 700 bucks. and the msian guy refused to pay up. and so now she is very pissed with msians.
u know. the thing i think we all need to learn is how to react in situation like this. for me, i was contemplating if i shd get out of the car since there was a massive jam. and i wasnt sure is she banged me. for ah soh, she didnt know how to react and wasnt assertive and fierce enough to scare the guy. sigh.

sat was spent at some career talk. then D&D.

i just wanted to hug the chair or the wall to sleep. and i think basically i wasnt looking the best for the night.4hrs of slp and 30min to get ready because i was late.. haha. and then halfway through everything, i started missing my bimbi la. the last time at msian grad night in ISU, at least got bimbi beside me drinking water(non-stop), then can watch bimbi perform. and this time round there wasnt a need to go to JC Penney to get a dress or walmart to get cosmetic. i just grab any random dress in my closet.and the makeup. i did it in 10min. so dont bother commenting i look bad. the rest of the photos..i guess i will upload in multiply. haha




No comments: