Friday, September 07, 2007

this is like the 3rd time i am in the com lab and i am not very happy. am suppose to go to lab to do my FYP but my china PGstudent is too busy. and i think this guy recognise me because the 1st time, he kept staring at my com screen watching me play fluff race and i rolled my eyes at him in irritation. now, he is gawking at me again. grrr. mind your own business la!

i am still having major communication breakdown with my PG chinaman.
and so he told me to come back again on monday, having wasted 6 hrs today.
there goes my long weekend.................
and apparently, he said we will do a 12 hrs lab on monday from 10.30am to 10.30 pm. some DNA release test.
i might as well bring my pillow and spend the night in the school. and oh ya.my laptop too. and then i will find a secluded area in NUS and camp there.
well i personally dont like research work. i am not that keen on finding out abt new matrix gene delivery .and so chances are i will never consider doing a master in chemical engineering.

fugly.disgusting.get away.from.me.
i think i am undergoing some kind of metamorphosis and personality change and disorder.

well..enuff said..it's friday!!!!!!!!
celebrated bryan's birthday at east coast park today..
walking down east coast park, feeling the light and familiar breeze reminds me alot of Bimbi though..i guess i still feel the same way i did before. nothing much has really changed.
i think exactly a month ago, i brought a half dead bimbi there for the 1st time..
sigh......
well a lot of things in life probably happen once only, but at least, it did happen once.

No comments: